David W. Smith, M.D. F.A.C.S.
David Smith, MD, FACS was born in Texas but raised across the United States due to his father's military career. Dr. Smith graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 2001 Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Cellular, Molecular Biology. He received his Doctor of Medicine in 2006 from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. Dr. Smith then moved to Phoenix, Arizona and completed his surgical training at the Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency in 2011.
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- American Board of Surgery
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (Current)
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Current)
- Federal DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certificate (Current)
- Arizona license number 44963
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Maricopa Medical Society
- Member, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons